This position will be responsible for the exporting business. She or he will report to Sales Supervisor.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Make regular sales calls to customers with distributor partners and maintain relationship
2. Deliver technical support to customers
3. Achieve sales target in particular authorized territory
4. Assist promotional activities organized by the Company and well follow up with customers
5. Set up relationship with key customers
6. Collect competitive information and feedback to the Company constantly
Expected Areas of Competence
1. To be proactive and meet the internal and external customers' needs
2. Have effective communications with internal and external customers
3. Integrity, honesty and respect for people
4. Have motivation to learn and improve
5. Result oriented
6. To be a good team player
Education/ Experience Requirements
Bachelor Degree or similar background;
Above two years sales experience;
Good selling skill, good interpersonal skill, clear communication skill;
Be proficient in English.
Inspection and assessing of material quality, material preparation and machining process and quality at workshop.
1 College diploma or above
2 At least 3 years related professional experience.
3 Knowledge of PPE products
4 Complete ability to read fabrication and assembly drawings
5 Familiar with European standards to Chinese standards
6 Familiar with quality inspection principles and methods (e.g. visual examination and various destructive or non-destructive tests)
7 Familiar with various testing devices and tools and measuring instruments
8 Familiar with common computer application
9 Quick grasp and ability to communicate and cooperate with various departments
10 Important: Strong and communicative character to ensure quality also in difficult situations with the suppliers
11 Important: Skilled in written and spoken English and willingness to travel to workshop site
12 High motivation and willingness to improve own skills.
13 Honest, responsible